Holiday Season is around the corner and Sephora recently announced its Annual 2019 Holiday Bonus Event Sale. So here is all you need to know about this Sephora Holiday Sale. Read on to know all the details about the discounts, sale duration.. all those good stuff about the Sephora VIB Sale!!
Sephora Holiday Bonus Event 2019 – SEPHORA VIB SALE
When is the Event going live?
It lasts Nov 1st– 6th for Rouge members. For Insiders & VIB, the event is starting November 7th through 11th.
What’s the Sephora Holiday Event 2019 about?
There are 3 tiers:
Rouge members can avail 20% discount and VIB members get 15% discount, followed by Insiders, who can use 10% discount.
Insiders – no minimum purchase required
VIB – those who spend minimum $350 annually
Rouge – who spend annually $1000
PS: Rouge members also get Early Access to the Holiday Bonus event.
Use code HOLIDAYSAVE to redeem online at Sephora.com.
Item Recommendations: Below is a list of amazing products worth checking out during this Sephora sale. Keep in mind, all the below-mentioned products are cruelty free. Let’s get started!
*may contain affiliate link(s)
1. Fenty Beauty:
Sephora has some new-ins from Fenty Beauty which definitely looks exciting!
*. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Matte Long Wear Foundation – This Fenty Foundaton needs no introduction. All I gotta say is, best time to stock upon this baby. Grab your shade out of the 50 available foundation shades.
*. Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby 2 Mini Lip Gloss and Highlighter Set – Mini lip gloss & highlighter combo, perfect for traveling. I will be buying this combo just for the highlighter itself, it is absolute bomb. Nonetheless, lip gloss is also pretty good.
Highlighter – Sand Castle (metallic bronze)
Lip Gloss – Sweet Mouth (shimmer soft pink)
*. Lil Stunna Mini Longwear Fluid Lip Color – Limited edition lip color, perfect for the Holiday season! Deep Burgundy shade to channel your inner bad babe. Underdawg is a beautiful shade which will look flattering on any skin tone, I feel.
*. Diamond Bomb II All Over Diamond Veil – Another limited edition Fenty Highlighter with a glitter finish. Shade is: Holo At Me which provides a pink iridescent sparkle. Fenty claims it to be suitable for all skin tones. It melts like butter during application, smooth!
Check out all the Fenty Beauty products here.
2. Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette – New in from Huda Beauty, you must have seen this on your Instagram! It is available n 3 shades – Light, Medium & Rich. It is a mini palette with 9 pretty nude shades which can be worn by all.
3. Drunk Elephant The Trunk 3.0 – I’m pretty sure you must have seen these all over the Instagram. It is kinda cute and definitely on my wish-list. Sephora has its exclusive limited edition 3.0.
If you’re unfamiliar, it is a freaking cute adorable fridge loaded with bunch of best selling Drunk Elephant products.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Carli Bybel Eyeshadow Palette – Pretty eyeshadow palette for Holiday season. It is a limited-edition palette which is a collab of ABH with beauty influencer, Carli. This eyeshadow pressed pigment palette is free of paraben and gluten.
It has 14 shades which helps you create cute daytime looks to glam night looks. It includes mattes & metallics, both of them in both warm and cool tones.
5. Tatcha Treasures for Poreless Skin – Suitable for oily to combination skin, it s a cream for pore-less looking skin. It targets pores, fine lines and oiliness. Contains the goodness of Hadasei-3 Complex which is a Japanese anti-aging superfood.
Not only it is cruelty-free, but also gluten-free.
6. Drunk Elephant C-Firma Vitamin C Day Serum – This vitamin C serum by Drunk Elephant is definitely a must try. Great for uneven skin tone, pigmentation & dullness. It also helps in fighting aging. It consists of enzymes which help neutralize pollution.
7. Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask – If you relate to dark circles and puffiness, then you need this eye mask in your life as it is a savage! It has avocado, retinol, and coffee-berry which assist to depuff, brighten & treat your dark circles. Can be used by all skin types.
Make sure to mark your calendar for the Sephora Holiday Bonus Event 2019. And if you’re a Rouge member, you get an early access, Nov 1! Let’s get shopping!! Make sure to share this article on Pinterest. 🙂
Cruelty Free Shopping Guide: