Making a couple of bucks on the side IS actually a big deal for me. Why? Well because being a student, this additional money is surely appreciated! So if you’ve ever wondered, is making money online actually possible or how to go about it, then welcome, you’ve reached the right place!
How To Make $1000 Monthly Without a Blog?
RN if you’re like making 1000 bucks on the side is a clickbait, then all I ask is your 5 minutes to prove you that it’s LEGITIMATE, 100% WORKING & STRATEGICALLY possible.
*May contain affiliate link(s)
This is for you if you’re a stay at home momma, student (like yours truly), retiree or anyone who wants to cover their expenses for Starbucks addiction lol.
I present you the list of legitimate high paying quality websites that are a type of ‘get paid to’. I regularly use a few of these based on the opportunities they offer and the available time I’ve!!
It is a good way to make money online without a blog. But I still feel that blog is one of the best ways to earn money online, however it does require more work & patience. If you’re interested in starting your own blog, you can checkout step-by-step tutorial for beginners here.
Benefits of the below mentioned websites:
1. They’re FREE to sign-up. You need not deposit any security fee or money or whatsoever to join any of them.
2. These are 100% legit. I’ve personally used some of these if not all & theymely pay you timely.
3. You can do them on your iPhone (or Android). Yes, you don’t necessarily need a desktop. But if you’ve one, you can use that as well. I recently got a second hand laptop myself. It just makes blogging so easy ….And we’re drifting away from our topic.
How to go through?
1. Click on the sign-up link and you’ll be redirected to the website, where you need to sign-up with your email address. Some of these websites even require you to confirm your email.
2. Be honest while taking the surveys.
3. Manage your time smartly and you can get more things done with better time management. Remember Smart Work > Hard Work & you can make more money comparatively.
• Sign up for as many websites as possible. Not every website will have something suitable for you at every point of time. So this is kind of back up.
• Consistency is the key to earn $250 weekly.
1. Pinecone Research – Trusted & one of my favorites has to be Pinecone Research. All you gotta do is fill out the surveys.
This one requires you to double opt-in (means you gotta confirm your email address as well) while signing up. You can earn $3 for each successfully completed survey.
It’s 100% Legit, working and actually pays you.
2. InboxDollars – InboxDollars is an interesting way to earn money online. It pays their members to do various activities, such as read mails, take surveys, shop online & even play games!
InboxDollars also requires you to double opt-in.
Sign up for InboxDollars US here & earn $5 Bonus.
Wanna earn $10 Bonus? Just install their Mobile app & earn via InboxDollars on the go! I like to use it while commuting & back.
3. SwagBucks – Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, United States
4. Inbox Pounds – It is the UK version of the InboxDollars and hence follow the same pattern. So if you’re from UK, you can use this website. Also, you get 1 euro for just signing up using the link below.
5. Real survey that pay – You can make money by taking surveys, trial offers & questionnaires. They’ll pay you in cash for completed work. You get the earned money via PayPal or even check or gift cards.
6. Survey Voices – It is another platform for taking surveys. You can make $800/week completing surveys.They also offer trial opportunities as well as part time work offers.
Currently, Survey Voices is for users of US only.
7. E poll market survey research – Make money online by expressing your opinions on E-Poll Market Survey Research. You can take surveys and earn points which can be cashed in for gift cards.
8. Make Survey Money – You get your earned cash by Paypal or check for taking surveys & questionnaires
You can make money by taking surveys, trial offers & questionnaires. They’ll pay you in cash for completed work. You get the earned money via PayPal or even check or gift cards.
9. iSurvey world – It also involves double opt-in, so make sure to confirm your email. You also get $5 bonus if you sign up using the link below.
10. Lifepoints Canada – J This one is based on rewards system where they allot you points for each actvity, such as 10 LifePoints just for signing up! This one also involves email confirmation.
That’s all for now, I’ll be adding more to this list. If you know of some other website which works great for you, feel free to let me know. Also, the one I prefer has to be InboxDollars, Swagbucks, iSurvey!